Pronunciation Task Force Teleconference

11 Sep 2019


irfan, Sam, Dee, Roy, SteveNoble


<janina> I'll be there. Struggling with Webex. Will be another minute or two.

<irfan> scribe: Sam

TPAC 2019 (Coordination with various groups)

<irfan> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/110437/SurveyforAT/

Irfan: meetings scheduled, survey sent to vendors. (URL provided) Enter email address to access survey
... Survey asking vendors to rank order their preference for SSML approach. Also, open to suggestions for other approaches.
... TPAC Calendar is busy, Irfan will send updates if needed.

<Roy> https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2019

FPWD <https://www.w3.org/TR/pronunciation-gap-analysis/>

Irfan: Next steps (for all of the documentation) - we can work in our existing branch in GitHub.
... In reference to Item 1. Survey extended to September 28, 2019.

<irfan> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/110437/SurveyforAT/

Janina: TPAC 2019 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - opportunity to present; remaining days focused on meetings. All links for meetings are to timeanddate.com for APA.

Irfan: refining the prototype in preparation for TPAC2019.

Janina: TPAC2019 - Unscheduled time on Friday, showing as open, any further discussions, bring to APA for attention.
... TPAC2019 - for remote attendees, please be sure to refresh the page to ensure you catch any changes to schedules and call-in details.

Irfan: Back to Agenda 2 Item: We can start editing the same versions in GitHub.

<irfan> https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2019

Janina: Congratulations to the group for the publication of the first working drafts!

FPWD <https://www.w3.org/TR/pronunciation-user-scenarios/>

Irfan: Some corrections, grammatically to address.

Please review https://www.w3.org/WAI/pronunciation/

<Roy> https://www.w3.org/WAI/pronunciation/

Irfan: Roy has requested the group to review and provide feedback.

Roy: if there are any issues, questions for the page, refer to the "how to improve this page"
... the page/URL is established, so any feedback, no particular end-date.

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.154 (CVS log)
$Date: 2019/09/11 14:36:54 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.154  of Date: 2018/09/25 16:35:56  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Present: irfan Sam Dee Roy SteveNoble
Found Scribe: Sam
Inferring ScribeNick: Sam

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Found Date: 11 Sep 2019
People with action items: 

WARNING: IRC log location not specified!  (You can ignore this 
warning if you do not want the generated minutes to contain 
a link to the original IRC log.)

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]