DXWG CNEG Subgroup Telecon

02 May 2019



Meeting minutes

*Hi Lars, I'm on WebEx now

<LarsG> +1

Confirm Agenda


<LarsG> +1

proposed: Approve minutes from last meeting


<LarsG> +1


Resolved: Approve minutes from last meeting

Check list of open action items


<LarsG> action-193?

<trackbot> action-193: Rob Atkinson to Move jmeter test suite to within w3c systems -- due 2018-09-05 -- OPEN

<LarsG> ncar: Rob hasn't mentioned that he's done anything for some time.

<LarsG> ... I can move that one forward but needs to learn JMeter first

Action: ncar to contact RobA regarding ACTION-193 and Jmeter tests

<trackbot> Created ACTION-325 - Contact roba regarding action-193 and jmeter tests [on Nicholas Car - due 2019-05-09].

<LarsG> action-322?

<trackbot> action-322: Annette Greiner to Work on the text of a subset of conneg to better convey her (and others) view -- due 2019-04-16 -- OPEN

<LarsG> ncar: can be closed

<LarsG> ... has been submitted as PR

PR: https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌pull/‌898

it has been merged into gh-pages

<LarsG> close action-322

<trackbot> Closed action-322.

<LarsG> action-324?

<trackbot> action-324: Lars G. Svensson to Contact antoine to ask if it's ok to close #575 and create subissues for open topics -- due 2019-04-18 -- OPEN

<LarsG> ncar: so we'll keep this open until all are addressed

<LarsG> ... action-324 has been addressed

Based on Antoine's preference to keep the single issu open (and not make sub-issues) we can close the Action but keep the Issue open

<LarsG> close action-324

<trackbot> Closed action-324.

Celebrate the publication of the new PWD


I will send a personal notification of the 2PWD to all the people and groups I send a FPWD notification to

<LarsG> PROPOSED: Vote of thanks to ncar for all his work

<LarsG> +1


Resolved: Vote of thanks to ncar

Moving forward to 3PWD

Issues still open from 2PWD: https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Conneg+2PWD%22

<LarsG> ncar: #239 we should tag as profile-negotiation-due-for-closing

I have done as proposed

<LarsG> ncar: #290, Requirement, we should re-tag it

marking Issue #290 as profile-negotiation-due-for-closing

For Issue #383, it has been addressed in section https://‌w3c.github.io/‌dxwg/‌conneg-by-ap/#related-altviews

Issue #383 marked as due-for-closing

I have marked the Issue #383 as due-for-closing

I have marked Issue 544 as due-for-closing with a note to it's relevant PR (https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌pull/‌898)

I have marked Issue #679 as due-for-closing due to it being sidestepped, as noted in the Issue comments

I have marked #748 as due-for-closing from profile-negotiation's point of view since the exact issue's suggested resolution (a text inclusion + example) is in the document

Moving to Issues for 3PWD Milestone: https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Conneg+3PWD%22

\me http://‌ldapi.ga.gov.au/‌samples/‌oai?verb=GetRecord&identifier=AU239&metadataPrefix=igsn-r1

\me http://‌ldapi.ga.gov.au/‌samples/‌oai?verb=GetRecord&identifier=AU239&metadataPrefix=csirov3

All 2PWD & 3PWD tagged (milestone) Issues have been considered and closed/shifted/left open as seen fit

Considering all profile-negotiation issues for inclusion in Milestone 3PWD: https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌issues?page=2&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aprofile-negotiation

Summary of action items

  1. ncar to contact RobA regarding ACTION-193 and Jmeter tests

Summary of resolutions

  1. Approve minutes from last meeting
  2. Vote of thanks to ncar
Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by Bert Bos's scribe.perl version Mon Apr 15 13:11:59 2019 UTC, a reimplementation of David Booth's scribe.perl. See history.


Succeeded: s/opne/open/

Succeeded: s/siiues/issues

Succeeded: s/makred/marked

Succeeded: s/int he/in the/

Maybe present: PR, proposed