Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Teleconference

27 Feb 2019


janina, Joanmarie_Diggs, irfan, Matthew_Atkinson, Becka11y, MichaelC
Irfan, becka11y


<irfan> irfan+

<irfan> scribe: Irfan

<Matthew_Atkinson> Hello. This is my first APA meeting; I’ll be listening along. Good to virtually meet you all :-).

Agenda Review & Announcements

janina: introduction to Metthew_Atkinson

Pronunciation Update

<Becka11y> scribe: becka11y

irfan: had a meeting yesterday, no quorum but are meeting twice per week; at planning meeting we decided to have one hour meeting on Wed. at 10:00 to work on gap analysis; will have a 30 minute every other meeting at other time
... still need to work on timeline

Janina: good to have gap analysis; also dicussed with Michael reaching out to others in W3C who are not necessarily focused on accessibility to also get their input;
... at least reach out to internationaliztion; I will reach out as chair of APA

irfan: agreed - good idea

new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html

<MichaelC> CSS Pseudo-Elements Module Level 4

Michael: WD for above just went up a few days ago; If we want to comment, now is the time;

Janina: we need to follow up

Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/products/8

Janina: nothing new on my items

Michael: nothing new on actions list since last review; some open spec reviews; Next week some specs that we deferred will popup again

Other Business

Janina: will send pointers to Matthew about accessibile gaming workshop

Michael: workshop is still in draft stage; will introduce Matthew to Francois

Matthew: currently does a11y audits at TPG; gaming was a previous research topic; is a gamer

Michael: thanks for short intro, I will send an introduction to Francois

be done

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.154 (CVS log)
$Date: 2019/02/27 17:26:56 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.154  of Date: 2018/09/25 16:35:56  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Present: janina Joanmarie_Diggs irfan Matthew_Atkinson Becka11y MichaelC
Found Scribe: Irfan
Inferring ScribeNick: irfan
Found Scribe: becka11y
Inferring ScribeNick: Becka11y
Scribes: Irfan, becka11y
ScribeNicks: irfan, Becka11y
Found Date: 27 Feb 2019
People with action items: 

WARNING: IRC log location not specified!  (You can ignore this 
warning if you do not want the generated minutes to contain 
a link to the original IRC log.)

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]