Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Teleconference

16 Jan 2019


Joanmarie_Diggs, JonnyJames, janina, Irfan, Gottfried, JF, MichaelC


<scribe> scribe: Irfan

Agenda Review & Announcements

janina: agenda review announcement
... any news to share with the group?
... asks for introduction

Upcoming Calendar: No teleconference 30 January

janina: proposing no teleconference on 30th Jan

CAPTCHA Rewrite https://raw.githack.com/w3c/apa/js-captcha/captcha/index.html

janina: we are getting closer and little more to do. four very specific things to do and its not ready yet. Do we have any issue, MC?

mc: we have vendor neutrality policy. calling out example as good or bad is violation.

janina: as of now we will leave it. we will see how it goes from our QTF. i thought we could start having in there and see what the consensus turned out to be. we are not there yet. any question?

new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html

janina: new publications, MC?

Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/products/8

janina: details on product spec review
... there are 4-5 open items.
... ACTION-2180: Respond review of page visibility level 2 at

jf: I will look into it and get back
... when I click on archive, getting 404
... will reach out to mc

Other Business

janina: we have no new publications
... irfan and mc talked this morning about pronunciation task force and I am glad it is going well.

mc: i figured out 404 archive issue

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.154 (CVS log)
$Date: 2019/01/16 17:24:46 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.154  of Date: 2018/09/25 16:35:56  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Present: Joanmarie_Diggs JonnyJames janina Irfan Gottfried JF MichaelC
Found Scribe: Irfan
Inferring ScribeNick: Irfan

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Found Date: 16 Jan 2019
People with action items: 

WARNING: IRC log location not specified!  (You can ignore this 
warning if you do not want the generated minutes to contain 
a link to the original IRC log.)

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]