Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Teleconference

10 Oct 2018


janina, Joanmarie_Diggs, MichaelC
Jonny, Becky


Agenda Review & Announcements



TPAC 2018 https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2018

Janina: Some time slots are still available. Monday is booked and tuesday morning is fully booked as well.

Personalization Publications Schedule

janina: this task force is getting working draft document ready for TPAC. they hope to have a URI ready today and send it for CFC today. I will propose a cfc today.

MC: if we can get it quickly, then we can publish it.

Spoken Pronunciation TF http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2018Oct/0009.html

Janina: Gap analysis and use cases are very important.
... we have to be very careful and we are looking for all possibilities here. we may need to look for PLS work statement as well.

MC: I am not prepared to talk about infrastructure review.

<MichaelC> https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/pronunciation/

MC: there is a home page of the task force. I have not setup an email list but planning. Right now the home page is showing the separate repository but I can setup.
... there would be wiki. we can setup a mediaWIKI.
... I will turn the ability of web based survey.

Janina: Irfan needs to decide if need to have a teleconferences weekly or monthly. Mike can setup.
... hoping tracking more people at TPAC. even outside of accessibility
... looking for curb-cuts hopefully.

CSS Update

Strong Authentication & Identity Workshop https://www.w3.org/Security/strong-authentication-and-identity-workshop/

Janina: anyone can go to this workshop and present your presentation. but need to present it before APA to get approved.

Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/products/8

Irfan: will check with Jason and Markku if they are interested.

MC: Check on the status of our previous comments on payments. not sure if Janina is in thread.
... the issue has the pointer from Marcos.
... Ion said that this issue #2111 is closed but not true. believes its not moving in correct direction. we need to figure out how can we look Janina in.
... we can formally disagree with Ion on his comment or we can address it in different way.
... we need to make sure that Ion understands and this issue is still open.

new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html

Other Business

Janina: any progress or development on Wednesday at TPAC?

MC: sent a proposal for horizontal review. i will setup a session to discuss it.

rssagent, make minutes

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.154 (CVS log)
$Date: 2018/10/10 16:40:16 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.154  of Date: 2018/09/25 16:35:56  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Present: janina Joanmarie_Diggs MichaelC
Regrets: Jonny Becky
No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: Irfan
Inferring Scribes: Irfan
Found Date: 10 Oct 2018
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

WARNING: IRC log location not specified!  (You can ignore this 
warning if you do not want the generated minutes to contain 
a link to the original IRC log.)

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]