<azaroth> Thanks for scribing ncar :)
<LarsG> +1 to that!
propose: accept last meeting's minutes
Resolved: accept last meeting's minutes
azaroth: has discussed joint sessions with the JSON-LD WG, they are keen
<LarsG> trackbot close action-195
<trackbot> Closed action-195.
<trackbot> Closed action-190.
<LarsG> Lars' answer https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-wg/2018Aug/0109.html
<LarsG> Kam Hay's comment https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-comments/2018Aug/0002.html
LarsG: muti-line Accept-Profile headers equivalent to comma separated, single line Accept-Profile header
LarsG: the suggestion to name the profile response header Content-Profile with Content- to match other similar headers seems sensible
LarsG: perhaps there's only to be a note in the IETF doc to indicate that there may be ways other than HTTP to indicate profile preference
azaroth: a server dealing with a client that doesn't accept profiles: should return the default profile
azaroth: you should only get an error (rather than default) if client asks for profiles unsupported and no default
LarsG: we should support OPTIONS or HEAD for profile discovery
LarsG: for point about server delivering q values to client - clarification of question is needed
LarsG: if we use URIs for profiles but they change, how will clients know?
ncar: this could be solved by using different URIs for different (changed) profiles
Action: ncar to create an issue for profile version representation or not via identifier for W3C conneg doc
<trackbot> Created ACTION-212 - Create an issue for profile version representation or not via identifier for w3c conneg doc [on Nicholas Car - due 2018-09-19].
LArsG: will draft a reply, based on his previous work and this discussion, and check with this group before sending back to Kam Hay Fung
Action: LarsG to draft reply to KamHay, circulate with the group and then answer on the comments list
<trackbot> Created ACTION-213 - Draft reply to kamhay, circulate with the group and then answer on the comments list [on Lars G. Svensson - due 2018-09-19].
Action: ncar to add an additional section to the W3C conneg doc after Requirements to lay our this subgroup's recommendations for FPWD
<trackbot> Created ACTION-214 - Add an additional section to the w3c conneg doc after requirements to lay our this subgroup's recommendations for fpwd [on Nicholas Car - due 2018-09-19].
<LarsG> ncar: 19 requirements listed in the document
<LarsG> ... it would be good to have listed, how we want to answer them
<LarsG> ... à la "this is what we suggest" or "do like this"
<LarsG> ... this should be answered in the text
<LarsG> ... e. g Profile Listing: If you want to list your profiles with http,
<LarsG> ... use the way specified in the RFC. Otherwise, use one of those ways.
<LarsG> ... If we put in answers for 3 and 4, people will see how we intend to handle the requirements
Action: draft responses to Reqs 3, 4 & 8 to indicate how subgroup will answer all others, styalistically
<trackbot> Error finding 'draft'. You can review and register nicknames at <https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/users>.
Action: ncar to draft responses to Reqs 3, 4 & 8 to indicate how subgroup will answer all others, styalistically
<trackbot> Created ACTION-215 - Draft responses to reqs 3, 4 & 8 to indicate how subgroup will answer all others, styalistically [on Nicholas Car - due 2018-09-19].
no objections to this!