Internationalization Working Group Teleconference

16 Aug 2018


r12a, stpeter, xfq, David, JcK, Bert


agendabot https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2018Aug/0007.html

<agendabot> r12a, sorry, I don't understand "https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2018Aug/0007.html". Try "agendabot, help".

agendabot, help

<agendabot> r12a, I am an instance of AgendaBot 0.1 (https://dev.w3.org/AgendaBot/manual.html) I look for "agenda: URL" to try and extract an agenda for Zakim. Invite me to a channel with "/invite agendabot". Dismiss me with "agendabot, bye"

<scribe> agenda: URL https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2018Aug/0007.html

<agendabot> r12a, sorry, could not get URL https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2018Aug/0007.html (code 400).

Agenda and Minutes

Action Items


Look at merging specdev definitions with definitions-characters article IN PROGRESS


stpeter: Add another example to glyph section which is not emoji-based

Info Share

stpeter: IETF discussion about i18n directorate continues, charter devt, and some movement - will report back later

<JcK> Apparently my comments on the IETF "directorate" activity aren't getting through. A different interpretation of what is going on is that motion involves running around in circles at the bottom of the rathole.

<JcK> But we should all try to remain optimistic

mins2issue tool https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2018JulSep/0001.html


RADAR and Active Work Review



<scribe> ACTION: stpeter to review Verifiable Credentials

<trackbot> Created ACTION-744 - Review verifiable credentials [on Peter Saint-Andre - due 2018-08-23].

<scribe> ACTION: Fuqiao to review the Media spec

<trackbot> Created ACTION-745 - Review the media spec [on Fuqiao Xue - due 2018-08-23].

<scribe> ACTION: Peter to review the Media spec

<trackbot> Created ACTION-746 - Review the media spec [on Peter Saint-Andre - due 2018-08-23].

<scribe> ACTION: r12a to review the Writing modes 4

<trackbot> Created ACTION-747 - Review the writing modes 4 [on Richard Ishida - due 2018-08-23].

<scribe> ACTION: Bert to also review Credentials spec

<trackbot> Created ACTION-748 - Also review credentials spec [on Bert Bos - due 2018-08-23].


<scribe> scribe: r12a

meeting adjourned

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Bert to also review Credentials spec
[NEW] ACTION: Fuqiao to review the Media spec
[NEW] ACTION: Peter to review the Media spec
[NEW] ACTION: r12a to review the Writing modes 4
[NEW] ACTION: stpeter to review Verifiable Credentials

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.152 (CVS log)
$Date: 2018/08/16 15:42:42 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.152  of Date: 2017/02/06 11:04:15  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Present: r12a stpeter xfq David JcK Bert
Found Scribe: r12a
Inferring ScribeNick: r12a
Found Date: 16 Aug 2018
People with action items: bert fuqiao peter r12a stpeter

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

WARNING: IRC log location not specified!  (You can ignore this 
warning if you do not want the generated minutes to contain 
a link to the original IRC log.)

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]