26 Apr 2018


Jan, shari, LisaSeemanKestenbaum, Roy, kirkwood, alastairc


<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> regrets, EA

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> regrets, EA, john kirkood

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:38:29] ‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› /invite Zakim

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:38:41] Sent INVITE request to rrsagent

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:38:41] → RRSAgent (rrsagent@public.cloak) has joined

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:38:42] ‹RRSAgent› logging to https://www.w3.org/2018/04/26-coga-irc

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:38:59] ‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› regrets, EA

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:39:51] ‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› agenda+ understanding section https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Wcag21-understanding-documents

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:40:19] ‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› agenda+ tables https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:41:15] ‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› agenda+ summaries https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kr9mukk69HtWc4U394lbyaDQuYJ38aLB6AiKLwJ2DLA/edit?usp=sharing

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:41:35] ‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› agenda+ apendix https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eyvLsF_akaSx_6xK5Bx3ylJePN0QJC-6wt42pKolLEE/edit# https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/transfer-usable-to-html/content-usable/usable.htm

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> summaries https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kr9mukk69HtWc4U394lbyaDQuYJ38aLB6AiKLwJ2DLA/edit?usp=sharing

<kirkwood> sorry jk here… meeting i am able to push

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> regreats EA John kirkwoad

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> scribe Jan

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> regrets, EA John kirkwoad

understanding section https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Wcag21-understanding-documents

Understanding Sections of WCAG 2.1

Lisa: AGWG is still open to comments

<kirkwood> now yes

Lisa: We have until this coming Tuesday (May 1st) to go through the documents and make comments

tables https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html

Alistair: There might be a discussion next Tuesday about Silver. We talked about Silver this past Tuesday about the design sprint and now we are curious about what is next.

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> https://w3c.github.io/coga/gap-analysis/

Lisa: We are late in our next publishing of our gap analysis and roadmap.

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html

Lisa: Tables - does anyone have any objections to us publishing as is, or do we want to put more work into this, or make an editor's note?

<kirkwood> agreed with an editors note

Lisa: last week, it seemed that everyone was okay with publishing, but we can add an editor's note.
... We will put in an editor's note that we are going to add way finding information and looking at formats that will make the content more consumable.

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> alister will get it done by tuesday!!


<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> action to link to the issue papers

o https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/transfer-usable-to-html/content-usable/usable.html

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> ACTION: lisa to link to the issue papers links to the wiki

o https://w3c.github.io/coga/gap-analysis/

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> +1

Lisa: We will make final edits to the summaries - is everyone okay with that?


<shari> +1

<kirkwood> +1

<alastairc> +1

<kirkwood> assuming section on wayfinding and appendix

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> with these sections everyone happy to pulish next version of gap analisis

We will have the tables, wayfinding, and appendix, is everyone okay with publishing the next version of gap analysis?

+1 to publishing with the sections

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> and two editors notes

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> +1

<kirkwood> +1

<shari> +1

<alastairc> +1

Lisa: The schedule is that Jan will update the changes in GitHub and Lisa will make the pull request; there is a coordination call with Roy on Monday
... on Monday, we were meeting about the next sections that we want to in the next version

Roy: I will be Labor's day holiday in China next Monday, but can be reached by email

Lisa: Do people want a call on Monday about the design requirements?

<LisaSeemanKestenbaum> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WcfVALVq8PS9CLXUuAfV9Op0wXvI2yJYedj5jO23GTk/edit#

The Design Requirements is a section of the roadmap that is not in yet.

Do we want to start working on this on Monday, or focus on getting the CFC out and do this the week after?

Lisa: I am tempted to say that should finish this document first and then move to the changes for the next document.

<kirkwood> in favor of finishing

+1 to finishing the current version and then moving on.

Lisa: We will not have a subcall meeting this week - we will have it the following week.
... we will want to publish again in about 2 months after we finish with this CFC
... I think the way finding section should be in the introduction to the gap analysis and roadmap

Alastair: I think we also need to address how people will find their way to the correct document - that is different from the way finding in the introduction to the gap analysis and roadmap.

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: lisa to link to the issue papers links to the wiki

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.152 (CVS log)
$Date: 2018/04/26 14:54:26 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.152  of Date: 2017/02/06 11:04:15  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/will be/will be Labor's day holiday/
Present: Jan shari LisaSeemanKestenbaum Roy kirkwood alastairc

WARNING: Possible internal error: join/leave lines remaining: 
        <LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:38:41] → RRSAgent (rrsagent@public.cloak) has joined

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: Jan
Inferring Scribes: Jan

WARNING: No meeting title found!
You should specify the meeting title like this:
<dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

WARNING: No date found!  Assuming today.  (Hint: Specify
the W3C IRC log URL, and the date will be determined from that.)
Or specify the date like this:
<dbooth> Date: 12 Sep 2002

People with action items: lisa

WARNING: Possible internal error: join/leave lines remaining: 
        <LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:38:41] → RRSAgent (rrsagent@public.cloak) has joined

WARNING: Possible internal error: join/leave lines remaining: 
        <LisaSeemanKestenbaum> [16:38:41] → RRSAgent (rrsagent@public.cloak) has joined

WARNING: IRC log location not specified!  (You can ignore this 
warning if you do not want the generated minutes to contain 
a link to the original IRC log.)

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]