IRC log of coga on 2018-04-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:38:42 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #coga
13:38:42 [RRSAgent]
logging to
13:39:00 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
regrets, EA
13:39:51 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
agenda+ understanding section
13:40:20 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
agenda+ tables
13:41:15 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
agenda+ summaries
13:41:36 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
agenda+ apendix
13:43:51 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
regrets, EA, john kirkood
14:01:46 [Jan]
Jan has joined #Coga
14:01:53 [Jan]
present+ Jan
14:02:26 [Roy]
Roy has joined #coga
14:04:55 [shari]
shari has joined #coga
14:05:23 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
LisaSeemanKestenbaum has joined #coga
14:06:08 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
[16:38:29]‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› /invite Zakim
14:06:08 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
[16:38:41]Sent INVITE request to rrsagent
14:06:08 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
[16:38:41]→ RRSAgent (rrsagent@public.cloak) has joined
14:06:08 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
[16:38:42]‹RRSAgent› logging to
14:06:08 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
[16:38:59]‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› regrets, EA
14:06:09 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
[16:39:51]‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› agenda+ understanding section
14:06:10 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
[16:40:19]‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› agenda+ tables
14:06:11 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
[16:41:15]‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› agenda+ summaries
14:06:12 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
[16:41:35]‹LisaSeemanKestenbaum› agenda+ apendix
14:06:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #coga
14:07:38 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
agenda+ understanding section
14:07:46 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:07:54 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
agenda+ tables
14:08:02 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
agenda+ apendix
14:08:20 [kirkwood]
sorry jk here… meeting i am able to push
14:08:21 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
regreats EA John kirkwoad
14:08:31 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
scribe Jan
14:08:42 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
regrets, EA John kirkwoad
14:08:52 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
zakim, next item
14:08:52 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "understanding section" taken up [from LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:09:26 [Jan]
Topic: Understanding Sections of WCAG 2.1
14:09:39 [shari]
14:10:00 [Jan]
Lisa: AGWG is still open to comments
14:11:08 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:11:37 [Roy]
14:11:49 [kirkwood]
now yes
14:11:54 [kirkwood]
14:12:11 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:12:50 [Jan]
Lisa: We have until this coming Tuesday (May 1st) to go through the documents and make comments
14:12:56 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
zakim, next item
14:12:56 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "tables" taken up [from LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:13:05 [alastairc]
14:14:25 [Jan]
Alistair: There might be a discussion next Tuesday about Silver. We talked about Silver this past Tuesday about the design sprint and now we are curious about what is next.
14:15:21 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:15:31 [Jan]
Lisa: We are late in our next publishing of our gap analysis and roadmap.
14:15:55 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:16:34 [Jan]
... Tables - does anyone have any objections to us publishing as is, or do we want to put more work into this, or make an editor's note?
14:16:52 [kirkwood]
agreed with an editors note
14:17:06 [Jan]
... last week, it seemed that everyone was okay with publishing, but we can add an editor's note.
14:23:34 [Jan]
...We will put in an editor's note that we are going to add way finding information and looking at formats that will make the content more consumable.
14:24:08 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
LisaSeemanKestenbaum has joined #coga
14:25:49 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
zakim, next item
14:25:49 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "apendix
14:25:51 [Zakim]
..." taken up [from LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:26:17 [Roy_]
Roy_ has joined #coga
14:28:53 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
alister will get it done by tuesday!!
14:29:32 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
zakim, next item
14:29:32 [Zakim]
I do not see any more non-closed or non-skipped agenda items, LisaSeemanKestenbaum
14:29:51 [alastairc]
14:29:53 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
agenda+ summaries
14:29:55 [Jan]
Topic: Summaries
14:34:19 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
action to link to the issue papers
14:34:27 [Jan]
14:34:48 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
action: lisa to link to the issue papers links to the wiki
14:34:54 [Jan]
14:38:12 [laura]
laura has joined #coga
14:43:04 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:43:07 [Jan]
Lisa: We will make final edits to the summaries - is everyone okay with that?
14:43:10 [Jan]
14:43:16 [shari]
14:43:17 [kirkwood]
14:43:28 [alastairc]
14:44:03 [kirkwood]
assuming section on wayfinding and appendix
14:44:22 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
with these sections everyone happy to pulish next version of gap analisis
14:44:31 [Jan]
We will have the tables, wayfinding, and appendix, is everyone okay with publishing the next version of gap analysis?
14:44:38 [Jan]
+1 to publishing with the sections
14:44:40 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
and two editors notes
14:44:43 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:44:49 [kirkwood]
14:44:51 [shari]
14:44:57 [alastairc]
14:45:37 [Jan]
Lisa: The schedule is that Jan will update the changes in GitHub and Lisa will make the pull request; there is a coordination call with Roy on Monday
14:46:55 [Jan]
... on Monday, we were meeting about the next sections that we want to in the next version
14:47:08 [Jan]
Roy: I will be in China next Monday, but can be reached by email
14:47:23 [Jan]
Lisa: Do people want a call on Monday about the design requirements?
14:47:30 [LisaSeemanKestenbaum]
14:47:45 [Jan]
The Design Requirements is a section of the roadmap that is not in yet.
14:48:03 [Roy]
s/will be/will be Labor's day holiday
14:48:19 [Jan]
Do we want to start working on this on Monday, or focus on getting the CFC out and do this the week after?
14:48:44 [Jan]
Lisa: I am tempted to say that should finish this document first and then move to the changes for the next document.
14:48:52 [kirkwood]
in favor of finishing
14:48:55 [Jan]
+1 to finishing the current version and then moving on.
14:49:18 [Jan]
Lisa: We will not have a subcall meeting this week - we will have it the following week.
14:50:19 [Jan]
... we will want to publish again in about 2 months after we finish with this CFC
14:51:17 [Jan]
Lisa: I think the way finding section should be in the introduction to the gap analysis and roadmap
14:52:14 [Jan]
Alastair: I think we also need to address how people will find their way to the correct document - that is different from the way finding in the introduction to the gap analysis and roadmap.
14:53:43 [Roy]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:53:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roy
14:54:16 [Roy]
rrsagent, make logs public
14:54:21 [Roy]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:54:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roy