06 Dec 2017


Kaz_Ashimura, Michael_Lagally, Kunihiko_Toumura, Toru_Kawaguchi, Tomoaki_Mizushima, Graeme_Coleman, Michael_Koster, Matthias_Kovatsch, Uday_Davuluru, Yongjing_Zhang, Daniel_Peintner, Kazuaki_Nimura, Sebastian_Kaebisch, Takuki_Kamiya, Keiichi_Tokuyama
Ryuichi_Matsukura, Michael_McCool
Matthias, Yongjing


<kaz> scribenick: uday

<mkovatsc> https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Main_WoT_WebConf#Agenda Agenda

minutes approval

Matthias: kaz to moderate TPAC minutes

<kaz> f2f minutes

Kaz: goes through TPAC minutes

<kaz> https://www.w3.org/2017/11/04-08-wot-minutes.html#nov8-item02

Matthias: no objections, so we approve the minutes

RESOLUTION: TPAC f2f minutes have been approved

plugfest update and next steps

<kaz> https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2017-burlingame/PlugfestForNext171206.pdf Matsukura-san's write-up

Kaz: reviews plugfest results since Matsukura-san is not avaialble today

issues to be resolved for next plugfest disussed

plugfest guideline document to be updated

<kaz> https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2017-burlingame/preparation.md plugfest guideline at the burlingame space

Matthias: documents updated should be uploaded in the Prague F2F space

Prague link : https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/plugfest/2018-prague

scribenick: kaz

Kaz: I'll talk with Matsukura-san about how to handle the document
... note that Matsukura-san would like to reconvene the PlugFest calls

scribenick: uday

Matthias: what are the time slots for plugfest call?

Kaz: the previous slot, i.e., right after the WoT main call

Matthias: slot after main call will be good for plugfest
... please send out a reminder for plugfest call slot

Kaz: will doe

MLagally: what does the red line in the plugfest results slide stand for?

Kaz: basically it means the connection between some servient (e.g., Panasonic's application servient) and another servient (e.g., lemonbeat's local proxy servient) worked well

Matthias: it specifies that TD could be interpreted correctly and the interactions between the entities were successful
... details are lost in the arrows, to be more clear with TDs on github

Kaz: am asking Matsukura-san to describe the details in the guideline document

Koster: need to figure out gaps in the automation

next F2F meeting

<mkovatsc> https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_24-29_March_2018,_Prague,_Czech_Republic

Matthias: will be in prague co-located with OCF F2F

Wiki page created

<mkovatsc> https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_24-29_March_2018,_Prague,_Czech_Republic#Agenda

IETF happens a week before, T2TRG participating in Hackathon with WISHI workshop results of semantic interop

People encouraged to sign up for hackathon

Koster: looking at approaches at cross device Eco-system inerop

frequent meeting to contribute for planning

Matthias: Friday-23rd March 2018 , planned to have joint meeting with OCF/T2TRG

Weekend.sat,sun will be plugfest

wiki page is up and running for Prague F2F

Prague F2F overview and agenda discussed

TF updates

Koster: updates changes in Binding templates

<kaz> Koster's slides

additions to TD- rename "link" to "form", rel introduces to specify relations

formalising the transfer vocabulary for http, coap, mqtt

need to standardize the uri scheme for mqtt

Next steps: FPWD by end of the year, finish the draft with examples and content, resolve the issues

events definition need to be clarified

other diverse protocols need to be addressed

Kaz: there is a special procedure for publication for end of the year. we need to send out the publication request by Dec. 13th

Koster: when is the next opportunity

Kaz: Jan 4th

can finalise the doc by end of the year and publish in Jan

<mkovatsc> +1

Koster: supporting docs for copa and mqtt in RDF and mqtt uri scheme need to be done

TD TF: Sebastian

Sebastian: shares doodle poll for TD slot results

Fridays 8AM CET is the most likely slot

input from MK to be discussed this friday meeting

Kaz: do we start with the new time slot this week?

Sebastian: yes

<kaz> ACTION: kaz to update the webex setting for the new TD call slot

<trackbot> Created ACTION-124 - Update the webex setting for the new td call slot [on Kazuyuki Ashimura - due 2017-12-13].

Scripting TF:

Daniel: looking into value types definition

working on specs to be used for next plugfest

Matthias: any other topic?


Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: kaz to update the webex setting for the new TD call slot

Summary of Resolutions

  1. TPAC f2f minutes have been approved
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.152 (CVS log)
$Date: 2017/12/06 14:24:32 $