Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Teleconference

11 Oct 2017

See also: IRC log


janina, Joanmarie_Diggs, MichaelC, tink


<scribe> scribe: tink

preview agenda with items from two minutes

JS: Anything?

TPAC 2017 Planning

JS: We have two meetings locked in so far.
... Expecting others.
... We have two meetings on the Tuesday - 11am to 12pm with CSS, and 2pm to 3pm with WebPlat.
... Do we want to take the time between those meetings to debrief and/or prepare?

JMD: Don't have strong feelings.
... Depends how much other time we'll have to prep.
... Having the 45 minutes in between to prepare would help, but it wouldn't be enough to be properly prepared.

JS: I imagine Léonie will be focused on WebPlat activities?

LW: Yes, but I'll be in the APA meeting on Monday.

JS: Let's try and put some prep time in on Monday then.

LW: Will there be remote dial in?

JS: Yes, on both days.
... RQTF continues to look into CAPTCHA.


IP: Nothing to report this week.
... Do need to talk about TPAC at some point.
... Do you want prep time before the call or debrief time after?
... Don't mind.

JS: Expect the Pub people will have some CSS requests.

IP: The CSS personalisation work is of interest too.

Push/Notification Special Call is Today!

JS: Different codes for these calls.

<janina> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2017Oct/0017.html

MC: Suggest we use a different IRC channel.
... #APA2

JS: Don't think this needs further discussion here.

Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/products/8

JS: Hope we'll have good attendance from WebPlat and Web Payments.

MC: All the WoT spec reviews assigned to Janina and Léonie.
... Postponing until 1st November.


<trackbot> action-2144 -- Janina Sajka to Review wcag 2.1 https://www.w3.org/tr/wcag21/ -- due 2017-10-03 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2144

JS: Was curious why the time-outs SC was AAA and not AA.
... Will send that as a personal comment though.

<MichaelC> close action-2144

<trackbot> Closed action-2144.

new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html

<MichaelC> CSS Multi-column Layout Module Level 1

MC: CSS Multi-column Layout module Level 1.

IP: Think we need to look at this.

LW: It will likely have the keyboard disconnect problem I think.

MC;: ODRL Information Model

<MichaelC> ODRL Information Model

JS: I suspect potential issues will have been caught by the Publishingaccessibility people.

<MichaelC> close action-2076

<trackbot> Closed action-2076.

Other Business

JS: Hearing none.

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.152 (CVS log)
$Date: 2017/10/11 16:53:00 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.152  of Date: 2017/02/06 11:04:15  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/Pubishing /Publishing/
Default Present: janina, Joanmarie_Diggs, MichaelC, tink
Present: janina Joanmarie_Diggs MichaelC tink
Found Scribe: tink
Inferring ScribeNick: tink
Found Date: 11 Oct 2017
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2017/10/11-apa-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]