27 Jul 2017

See also: IRC log




<MichaelC> https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/308

DMacD: We've been working on the ePub stuff.

MC: Its on Andrews radar..
... We are picking up the thread, David was involved in that.
... The conformance change is pretty simple but wanted to make sure we touched on it.
... Anything else?

<alastairc> What's the deadline for understanding docs for the SCs in?

<alastairc> Need an SC manager for Animation from interactions #18. I could do that, but I was the one that added it in the first place...

DMacD: We want to get the MATF SCs looked at..

If you could take that up Alastair that would be great :-)

MC: Are they on the mobile TF list?

DMacD: yup

MC: Ok, they are on both Davids list etc.
... The chairs will be asking next week for your priorities.
... Last thoughts?

AC: What about Understanding docs?

MC: They are not on the same timelines.
... Those docs support existing SCs..
... I'd like to see one come along as it will help with review and as a publish editors drafts I've been publishing Understanding docs.

AC: I've been balancing these things.

KP: Does concurrent input mech have a URI?
... My memory is that what was needed was more user examples and use cases.
... There are more now on Github.

DMacD: Its just not been formatted properly.
... Links to definitions etc.

<david-macdonald> https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/64

KP: Anyone assigned?

DMacD: KathyW

MC: I'm not seeing anyone there, its not recorded on the SC Manager page.
... They could fall out of sync.

JOC: I also thought this had got thru.

KP: I thought this had got thru.

<MichaelC> also Concurrent Input Mechanisms is a MATF priority

MC: Ok, this will help.

JOC: I will send agenda etc
... Thanks all

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.152 (CVS log)
$Date: 2017/07/27 16:33:40 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.152  of Date: 2017/02/06 11:04:15  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/Math/MATF/

WARNING: No "Present: ... " found!
You can indicate people for the Present list like this:
        <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary
        <dbooth> Present+ amy
        <amy> Present+

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: Joshue108
Inferring Scribes: Joshue108

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

WARNING: No meeting title found!
You should specify the meeting title like this:
<dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Got date from IRC log name: 27 Jul 2017
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2017/07/27-ag-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]