ARIA Editors

01 Jun 2016


See also: IRC log


Joseph_Scheuhammer, fesch, Joanmarie_Diggs, MichaelC, Tzviya, ShaneM


<scribe> scribe: MichaelC

Respec / script issues still open?

1. https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/382

2. https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/386

3. https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/377 (closed by 379?)

4. https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/394

5. https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/391

394 on jquery inclusion we still have to incorporate because needed for snapshots after respec removed; Joseph will comment

is set up so when respec loads, its version is used

<ShaneM> omw

<joanie> MichaelC: I just closed 377 as fixed.

391 MC will handle

382 and 386 under way

Check in on version branching vs repository split and publication timeline

Plan is to do ARIA 1.1 pseudo-LC

Set up version 1.1 branch as soon as current edits stabilize, may be before publication

then repository split timed at publication

Timeline check


(note clown away much of Aug so affects those milestones on his specs)

ARIA spec should be feature complete as of tomorrow hopefully

then a bunch of AAM stuff move to 2.0 list

ARIA 1.1 should go to WG review tomorrow and close a week later

no need to publish the AAMs along with it

the AAM team will work on finalizing them for the stable ARIA

needed for testing

also SVG group ready for Graphics-AAM FPWD, plus WD of SVG-AAM and Graphics Roles

target early July for those

awaiting a few dependencies on specs and action items


<clown> https://github.com/w3c/aria/tree/action2057

<clown> https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/2057

<clown> action-2057

<trackbot> action-2057 -- Joanmarie Diggs to Suggest that axapi mapping of role="form" should be a landmark in the AXSubRole. -- due 2016-05-03 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/2057

sorting out mystery branch, will want to do another cleanup pass

Next Meeting

15 June 2016

<joanie> git reflog --date=local

<joanie> the last item's sha is 2e0df8a

<joanie> and says it's the clone

<joanie> done on 29 feb

<joanie> and git show <sha> has rich's commit

<joanie> i'm not sure if that's the point of the clone or the person who did it

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.144 (CVS log)
$Date: 2016/06/01 17:33:50 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.144  of Date: 2015/11/17 08:39:34  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found embedded ScribeOptions:  -final


Found Scribe: MichaelC
Inferring ScribeNick: MichaelC
Present: Joseph_Scheuhammer fesch Joanmarie_Diggs MichaelC Tzviya ShaneM
Regrets: Rich
Agenda: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria-editors/2016May/0025.html
Got date from IRC log name: 01 Jun 2016
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2016/06/01-aria-editors-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]