W3C

- DRAFT -

Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference

07 Jan 2014

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Michel_Fitos, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, David_MacDonald, Kathleen_Anderson, Marc_Johlic, Michael_Cooper, Loretta, James_Nurthen
Regrets
Alastair, Kathy, Peter, Kerstin
Chair
AWK
Scribe
Kathleen

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 07 January 2014

<AWK__> take up item 6

<AWK__> close this item

<David> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5772192/git-how-can-i-reconcile-detached-head-with-master-origin

<AWK__> Scribe: Kathleen

AWK_: Approval of techniques and understanding documents for public review - timeline

Loretta: approval online?

AWK_: question for group - are you comfortable with an online review after it's published?
... does anyone object?

Loretta: shootng for CSUN is a good target

AWK_: resolution - Michael and Andrew will send out a link to the draft and ask for working group approval by the end of the week

CSUN

AWK_: from the survey looks like they are 5 people planning on attending CSUN
... strong interest in having a F2F meetings
... attending remotely is an option, but it's hard

<AWK__> Loretta: suggest an agenda that allows communication with other groups and visitors from distant locations

Loretta: joint meeting with HTML5 working group?

<AWK__> James: one day or more?

AWK_: inlcude cognitive and mobile task forces?

<AWK__> Loretta: one day seems like the right amount. Not sure if we have enough for multi-day

AWK_: preference for Tuesday or Saturday?

<AWK__> AWK: Preference for Tuesday or Sat?

<AWK__> LGR: Tues

<AWK__> James: TUes

<AWK__> David: could do Tuesday

<AWK__> Michael: Tuesday

AWK_: I will on the CG call push for a Tuesday F2F

David: other preconferences are happening on Tuesday

<AWK__> take up 4

<AWK__> take up item 4

<AWK__> close item

<AWK__> close item 4

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/WCAG-EM-20131129/results

AWK_: will consolidate WCAG answers into https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20131126EM_Review/results#xq2 after it is reopened
... we will discuss our list at next week's meeting
... EM people will be invited to next week's meeting
... we are done for the day

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2014-01-07 16:56:00 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: Kathleen
Inferring ScribeNick: Kathleen
Default Present: Michel_Fitos, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, David_MacDonald, Kathleen_Anderson, Marc_Johlic, Michael_Cooper, Loretta, James_Nurthen
Present: Michel_Fitos Andrew_Kirkpatrick David_MacDonald Kathleen_Anderson Marc_Johlic Michael_Cooper Loretta James_Nurthen
Regrets: Alastair Kathy Peter Kerstin
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2014JanMar/0001.html
Found Date: 07 Jan 2014
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2014/01/07-wai-wcag-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]