NOTE: the Web Events Working Group closed in November 2013 because it completed its technical work with the publication of the 10 October 2013 Touch Events Recommendation. As such, this document is NO longer maintained.
This document contains current data regarding the Publication Status of specifications being developed by the Web Events WG.
Please see the section Table Key for information regarding interpreting the data in the tables.
|Name of Spec||Last Publication||Type||Remarks||Testing||Plans|
|Touch Events version 1||10-Oct-2013||REC||Approved tests (test suite is 100% complete);||No additional work on this spec is planned.|
|Touch Events Extensions||31-Oct-013||WG Note||No Additional work on this document is planned.|
- None. See the Touch Events Community Group for follow-on work regarding interoperability of TouchEvents, PointerEvents, MouseEvents, etc.
The tables above use the following abbreviations and conventions:
- The link in the Name of Spec' column is the document's Editor's Draft
- The Last Publication column contains the date of the most recent formal publication as a W3C Technical Report
- ED = Editor's Draft
- FPWD = First Public Working Draft
- WD = Working Draft
- LC, LCWD = Last Call (Working Draft)
- CR = Candidate Recommendation
- PR = Proposed Recommendation
- REC = Recommendation
- No Formal Pub = the document has not yet been formally published by the W3C as a Technical Report.