31 October 2013 TAG Scaree Teleconference
- Chairs: Dan
- Scribe: Anne (see TAG/Planning/scribe-rota)
- Please review your overdue actions prior to the call and report on the status / close them / clean them up.
- Round-table on actions and status
- DRM / EME latest
- JSON / IETF
- Securing the Web
- Custom Elements Spec
- Planning TPAC
I think we have to close off the discussion on JSON / IETF. So far we got nothin’ as far as I can tell, which is a bit of a disappointment considering the good progress I felt we were making on the call 2 weeks ago. We also need to agree if we want to do anything about DRM/EME following from Henry’s message and Tim’s latest. We need to take a look at what we’re going to do at TPAC. I would like to make some progress on this security topic we started at the last F2F. Also Yves has brought the Custom Elements spec LC to our attention.
1. https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues/15 2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2013Oct/0056.html 3. https://github.com/w3ctag/secure-the-web 4. https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues/16
- NB we will be running this call as a "stand up" format and will try to keep it to half an hour.