The W3C Quality Assurance Working Group is working on a new version of its framework for enhancing the quality of W3C Working Groups deliverables, more specifically specifications and test materials. (see how the wiki fits in the QA WG's work)
This page serve as a dashboard to keep track of the various proposals and their evolutions
- a proposed template of what a "good spec" should contain - ie, a proposed target of the result the specification guidelines should lead to
- the associated checkpoints to lead to this result
- a proposed outline for the new test guidelines
- a proposed outline for the new spec guidelines
- ExtensionSpeclite, proposed text on extensions for the new spec guidelines.
- a proposed outline for the new QA Handbook (QAH)
- a proposal to eliminate overlap between Ops and Test guidelines
- a proposed format for the GL principles, and its subsequent refinement in the QAH outline.
- QaFramework/SpecGlUsability focusses on the requirements to keep in mind when designing the new specgl