This article is a stub. You can help the W3C wiki by expanding it.
HTML Working Group 2014 April Meeting
This page is for the HTML WG f2f: 8-9 April (Tuesday-Wednesday).
Participants MUST register for this meeting by March 25, 2014.
This Meeting Page, in particular the Agenda, is a WorkInProgress and Will Change!
If you need a letter of invitation for the meeting, contact email@example.com
Working Group Meetings schedule
|Tuesday 8||Wednesday 9||Thursday 10||Friday 11|
|HTML||Web Applications (*)|
(*) The Web Applications Working Group might end at noon on Friday 11.
NOTE: Paypal is hosting a reception at 5pm on Wed Apr 9 at the meeting location.
Specifications, Documents and References
- HTML 5.0
- HTML 5.0 CR test overview page announcement, Dec 2013
- Overview of testing in view of CR exit
- Review of items needing testing
- Review of items needing tests
- Datetime input timezone issues - maybe useful to show/discuss actual existing web UIs in person (no consensus apparent in email discussions)
- HTML 5.1
- Open HTML 5.1 Bugs
- Discussion of new features for HTML 5.1
- Divergence between HTMLWG/WHATWG on "HTML(5(.1))" features
- specifically: different definitions for same feature(s) (e.g. datetime <input>s)
- not about: different feature *sets* (omissions/exclusions/extensions/removals)
- HTML Landscape of differences
- Extension specs
- Last Call specifications
- Media Task Force
- Future F2F meetings
- Meeting Host = eBay
- IRC channel = #html-wg; irc.w3.org (available ports are 6667, 6665, or 21)
- Dates = April 8-9 2014
- Time = See below; all times are US West Coast time zone
- Location = eBay, 2211 north 1st street, San Jose, CA, 95131
- Meeting Room = TBD
- Everyone will be required to check in at the front desk in building 10 and obtain a guest badge.
- Guest Wireless access - (check later)
- Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 4865 ("HTML"). SIP access is available via a gateway.
For nearby hotels, see last year page of the Protocols and Formats group
Agenda April 8
- 09:00 - 09:45 Tweak agenda à la an unconference style meeting
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 - 17:00 TBD
Agenda April 9
- 09:00 - 12:00 noon: Media Task Force discussions on EME and MSE (Proposed)
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch
- 13:00 - 17:00 TBD