Re: (IE4) Problem with icons...

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Jean-Luc Parouty wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried to run jigsaw (2.0 beta1) on my NT4.0 server, so It seems to run
> lovely...
> ...but, my browser (IE4) cannot load gif pictures/logos - and freeze when I
> remove
> cache files...I didn't found anything about into jigsaw's FAQ...
> What's *wrong*?
> Excuse my question if the answer is trivial... ;-)

Well, if you see range requests, it may be a problem as the current
version has a little bug in it. Otherwise, the Content-Length and the
bytes sent are ok. So the problem may be in IE4... Or if you run through
proxies.
I tested IE4 on a jigsaw site with a lot of images and everything went
fine, no hanging...

  /\ /  \                Architecture Domain - Jigsaw