Re: ERB votes on error handling

Michael Sperberg-McQueen writes:
>There are several reasons this WG and ERB (soon to be
>this SIG and WG) have been able to get through as much work as we have.
>One is the leadership and skill of Jon Bosak.  One is the very good
>set of process rules Jon developed at the formation of the group.
>And one is the reservoir of good will and trust that we've been
>able to develop.

I completely support the ERB.

I can imagine the development of XML is becoming a tough business.
A lot of people are seriously concerned.  Unlike the already designed
part, we do not always have base standards.

Some of us might be unhappy with the decision made by the ERB.  But
the development of XML will stop, if we deny the current procedure.

Makoto
Fuji Xerox Information Systems

Tel: 044-812-7230   Fax: 044-812-7231
E-mail: murata@apsdc.ksp.fujixerox.co.jp