ACTION-38: Chairs to review need for amending charter with Director

Chairs to review need for amending charter with Director

State:
closed
Person:
Paul Cotton
Due on:
September 10, 2009
Created on:
December 7, 2007
Associated Product:
HTML Principles/Requirements
Related emails:
  1. RE: clarification on Adobe Blocking (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-02-12)
  2. Re: clarification on Adobe Blocking (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-12)
  3. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09)
  4. FW: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09)
  5. Re: Begin discussions for pushing Last Call into 2010 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12)
  6. minutes HTML weekly 9 July for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-07-09)
  7. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-05-07 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-05-06)
  8. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-05-07 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-05-06)
  9. minutes: HTML Weekly Teleconference 08 Jan 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-16)
  10. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-19 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-25)
  11. {minutes} HTML WG teleconference 2008-01-24 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-01-25)
  12. HTML WG teleconference minutes 10 Jan 17:00UTC (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-01-10)

Related notes:

Chris and Dan talked with Tim; now we just need to report to the WG

Dan Connolly, 10 Jan 2008, 17:06:58

progress continues, slowly...

Dan Connolly, 7 Feb 2008, 18:03:48

no progress while I was dealing with family issues, but I intend to pick this up again this week.

Dan Connolly, 3 Apr 2008, 15:50:07

ugh... no progress lately.

Dan Connolly, 16 Apr 2008, 15:37:16

I'm losing the thread on this one. In any case, critical folks are traveling this week.

Dan Connolly, 14 May 2008, 19:07:35

ChrisW, MikeSmith, DanC to discuss

Michael[tm] Smith, 19 Jun 2008, 16:31:18

hmm... maybe I'll have news on this next week.

Dan Connolly, 10 Jul 2008, 14:32:04


<MikeSmith> DanC: fine to assign that action to me

Dan Connolly, 10 Jul 2008, 15:36:10

Moving to 8/6, as Mike is out next week.

Chris Wilson, 24 Jul 2008, 23:51:33

maybe not this week...

Dan Connolly, 26 Aug 2008, 18:28:10

I believe the questionnaire "Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element?" is related to this action: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/req-gapi-canvas/results

Shawn Medero, 8 Jan 2009, 17:25:55

ISSUE-64 presents another charter+scope concern.

Shawn Medero, 8 Jan 2009, 18:12:30

Plan to meet with PLH on 4 Sept.

Sam Ruby, 11 Aug 2009, 15:36:24

Display change log.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $