ACTION-38: Chairs to review need for amending charter with Director

Chairs to review need for amending charter with Director

State:
closed
Person:
Paul Cotton
Due on:
September 10, 2009
Created on:
December 7, 2007
Associated Product:
HTML Principles/Requirements
Related emails:
  1. RE: clarification on Adobe Blocking (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-02-12)
  2. Re: clarification on Adobe Blocking (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-12)
  3. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09)
  4. FW: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09)
  5. Re: Begin discussions for pushing Last Call into 2010 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12)
  6. minutes HTML weekly 9 July for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-07-09)
  7. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-05-07 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-05-06)
  8. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-05-07 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-05-06)
  9. minutes: HTML Weekly Teleconference 08 Jan 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-16)
  10. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-19 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-25)
  11. {minutes} HTML WG teleconference 2008-01-24 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-01-25)
  12. HTML WG teleconference minutes 10 Jan 17:00UTC (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-01-10)

Related notes:

Chris and Dan talked with Tim; now we just need to report to the WG

Dan Connolly, 10 Jan 2008, 17:06:58

progress continues, slowly...

Dan Connolly, 7 Feb 2008, 18:03:48

no progress while I was dealing with family issues, but I intend to pick this up again this week.

Dan Connolly, 3 Apr 2008, 15:50:07

ugh... no progress lately.

Dan Connolly, 16 Apr 2008, 15:37:16

I'm losing the thread on this one. In any case, critical folks are traveling this week.

Dan Connolly, 14 May 2008, 19:07:35

ChrisW, MikeSmith, DanC to discuss

Michael[tm] Smith, 19 Jun 2008, 16:31:18

hmm... maybe I'll have news on this next week.

Dan Connolly, 10 Jul 2008, 14:32:04


<MikeSmith> DanC: fine to assign that action to me

Dan Connolly, 10 Jul 2008, 15:36:10

Moving to 8/6, as Mike is out next week.

Chris Wilson, 24 Jul 2008, 23:51:33

maybe not this week...

Dan Connolly, 26 Aug 2008, 18:28:10

I believe the questionnaire "Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element?" is related to this action: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/req-gapi-canvas/results

Shawn Medero, 8 Jan 2009, 17:25:55

ISSUE-64 presents another charter+scope concern.

Shawn Medero, 8 Jan 2009, 18:12:30

Plan to meet with PLH on 4 Sept.

Sam Ruby, 11 Aug 2009, 15:36:24

Changelog:

Created action 'Chairs to review need for amending charter with Director' assigned to Dan Connolly, due 2007-12-11 bound to ISSUE-15

7 Dec 2007, 00:08:24

Due date changed to 2007-12-20

Dan Connolly, 12 Dec 2007, 19:32:20

Status changed to 'pending review'

Dan Connolly, 10 Jan 2008, 17:06:58

Status changed to 'open'

Dan Connolly, 10 Jan 2008, 17:35:51

Due date changed to 2008-01-24

Dan Connolly, 17 Jan 2008, 17:27:59

Due date changed to 2008-01-31

Dan Connolly, 24 Jan 2008, 17:16:46

Due date changed to 2008-02-14

Dan Connolly, 7 Feb 2008, 18:03:48

Due date changed to 2008-02-21

Chris Wilson, 15 Feb 2008, 00:55:47

Due date changed to 2008-03-13

Dan Connolly, 10 Mar 2008, 02:16:43

Due date changed to 2008-04-10

3 Apr 2008, 15:50:07

Due date changed to 2008-04-24

16 Apr 2008, 15:37:16

Due date changed to 2008-05-22

14 May 2008, 19:07:35

Due date changed to 2008-06-26

Dan Connolly, 19 Jun 2008, 16:30:52

Due date changed to 2008-05-22

Michael[tm] Smith, 19 Jun 2008, 16:31:18

Due date changed to 2008-06-26

Michael[tm] Smith, 19 Jun 2008, 16:32:15

Due date changed to 2008-07-17

Dan Connolly, 10 Jul 2008, 14:32:04

Owner changed to 'Michael(tm) Smith'

Dan Connolly, 10 Jul 2008, 15:36:09

Due date changed to 2008-07-24

Chris Wilson, 17 Jul 2008, 16:57:07

Due date changed to 2008-07-30

Chris Wilson, 23 Jul 2008, 22:06:30

Due date changed to 2008-08-06

Chris Wilson, 24 Jul 2008, 23:51:33

Due date changed to 2008-08-20

Chris Wilson, 7 Aug 2008, 16:15:21

Due date changed to 2008-09-11

Dan Connolly, 26 Aug 2008, 18:28:10

Due date changed to 2008-09-18

Chris Wilson, 11 Sep 2008, 16:16:51

Due date changed to 2008-10-02

Chris Wilson, 25 Sep 2008, 16:05:49

Due date changed to 2008-11-25

Chris Wilson, 20 Nov 2008, 17:24:58

Owner changed to 'Chris Wilson'

Chris Wilson, 8 Jan 2009, 17:22:06

Due date changed to 2009-01-15

Chris Wilson, 8 Jan 2009, 17:22:06

Due date changed to 2009-02-14

Dan Connolly, 20 Jan 2009, 18:15:55

Owner changed to 'Sam Ruby'

Dan Connolly, 17 Feb 2009, 17:38:22

Due date changed to 2009-03-26

Dan Connolly, 17 Feb 2009, 17:38:22

Due date changed to 2009-04-09

Sam Ruby, 1 Apr 2009, 13:54:29

Due date changed to 2009-04-30

Sam Ruby, 22 Apr 2009, 15:53:51

Due date changed to 2009-06-18

Chris Wilson, 14 May 2009, 16:25:19

Due date changed to 2009-07-30

9 Jul 2009, 16:41:25

Due date changed to 2009-09-10

Sam Ruby, 11 Aug 2009, 15:36:24

Owner changed to 'Paul Cotton'

Sam Ruby, 4 Sep 2009, 13:40:59

Status changed to 'closed'

10 Sep 2009, 16:29:38


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $