ACTION-204: Ping hixie on status of P1 bugs

Ping hixie on status of P1 bugs

State:
closed
Person:
Sam Ruby
Due on:
October 6, 2011
Created on:
September 29, 2011
Related emails:
  1. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-10-06: Action items, new issues, issue progress, revert request, WG F2F registration (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-10-06)
  2. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-10-06: Action items, new issues, issue progress, revert request, WG F2F registration (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-10-05)
  3. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-09-29: Issue progress, Task Force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-09-29)

Related notes:

Summary: at the present time, the chairs feel that the priority of these two bugs have been adequately communicated, and that the editor has had ample opportunity to respond. Those that wish to do so, are welcome to escalate this issue and prepare a Change Proposal. Failure to do so by Jan 14, 2012 will result in this bug no longer being treated as a Last Call issue.

Detail:

13176 and 13181: P1 set on 2011-07-12 and 2011-07-13 respectively:
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_activity.cgi?id=13176
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_activity.cgi?id=13181

2011-08-14: reminders sent
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13176#c14
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13181#c5

2011-09-26: indication that we would be accepting escalations
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13176#c18
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13181#c5

2011-09-27: informal request for change proposal
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13176#c21
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13181#c7

2011-09-29: "nobody wants to escalate these without feedback from hixie"
http://www.w3.org/2011/09/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item10

2011-09-30: co-chair ping to Hixie
http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/html-wg/20110930#l-19

Sam Ruby, 11 Oct 2011, 19:44:10

Display change log.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $