ACTION-123: Discuss choice of embedding vcard microdata instead of referencing IETF spec and defining conformance reqs for HTML5

Discuss choice of embedding vcard microdata instead of referencing IETF spec and defining conformance reqs for HTML5

State:
closed
Person:
Sam Ruby
Due on:
October 31, 2009
Created on:
May 14, 2009
Associated Issue:
predefined-voc
Related emails:
  1. minutes Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-10-29)
  2. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from singer@apple.com on 2009-10-29)
  3. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-28)
  4. Re: ISSUE-73 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-09-10)
  5. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09)
  6. ISSUE-73 (was: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-09-09)
  7. FW: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09)
  8. minutes HTML weekly 9 July for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-07-09)
  9. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-06-04 -- minutes enclosed (from singer@apple.com on 2009-06-04)
  10. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-06-04 -- minutes enclosed (from singer@apple.com on 2009-06-04)
  11. Re: Concerns about new section 'predefined vocabularies' (ACTION-123) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-02)
  12. Re: Concerns about new section 'predefined vocabularies' (ACTION-123) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-06-02)
  13. Re: Concerns about new section 'predefined vocabularies' (ACTION-123) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-05-29)
  14. Re: Concerns about new section 'predefined vocabularies' (ACTION-123) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-29)

Related notes:

Related email thread: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009May/0143.html>

Julian Reschke, 29 May 2009, 12:17:23

Discussed here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009May/0207.html
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2009-May/019833.html

Ian Hickson, 29 May 2009, 18:28:27

The related emails are good data, but do not address the question asked (about discussing the choice of embedding vs. referencing).

Chris Wilson, 4 Jun 2009, 16:58:37

Point of order: I did not volunteer for this action. While I will answer the original e-mails as part of my normal work, I do not wish to have an action item on the topic.

I have reassigned this action to "Unassigned".

Ian Hickson, 4 Jun 2009, 22:02:58

Point of order: This "Unassigned" didn't work, I'm reassigning it to Sam.

Ian Hickson, 4 Jun 2009, 22:03:42

Tantek proposes to obsolete all of this: http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20090830#l-260

Sam Ruby, 8 Sep 2009, 18:26:08

Display change log.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $