Closed Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 51 closed actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Create the strawman for the taxonomy Madi Solomon 2013-08-13
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Create the strawman for the taxonomy Markus Gylling 2013-08-13
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Take real use cases to the wiki Madi Solomon 2013-08-20
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Take real use cases to the wiki Markus Gylling 2013-08-20
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Raganize a doodle with new timing, and keeping the existing one. Thierry Michel 2013-09-10
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Reserve a new bridge for mondays at 11 am boston Thierry Michel 2013-09-17
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Send info to the group for new slot on mondays at 11 am boston time Thierry Michel 2013-09-17
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Open a wiki page for people wanting to dia-in Thierry Michel 2013-09-17
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Events related to tts and pagination Gerardo Capiel 2013-11-18
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Paginations related to dom access Brady Duga 2013-11-18
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Get jason the uri for the minutes Ivan Herman 2013-11-19
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Produce summary Markus Gylling 2013-12-09
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Note the differences between javascript api vs inter-system web api Robert Sanderson 2013-12-23
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Create new use case regarding description of when annotation is no longer relevant for a publication (eg corrections) Robert Sanderson 2013-12-23
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Review css shapes and respond to css wg Dave Cramer 2014-01-13
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Create annotations repo Ivan Herman 2014-02-10
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Open poll Thierry Michel 2014-03-17
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Contact pf staff contact to arrange meeting Thierry Michel 2014-07-14
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Use tracker for publish annotations use cases as interest group note Robert Sanderson 2014-08-25
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Publish interview summary Bill Kasdorf 2014-08-25
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Publish first draft of stem use cases and pain points summary Peter Krautzberger 2015-02-28
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Publish gap analysis Deborah Kaplan 2014-08-25
ACTION-23 (edit) closed Draft basic needs of pagination api Brady Duga 2014-09-29
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Plan css + pagination api meeting Tzviya Siegman 2014-09-29
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Publish updated version of latinreq with dave Thierry Michel 2014-09-29
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Reach out to svg about a11y Markus Gylling 2014-10-06
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Add new section to latin req that describes spread behaviors Dave Cramer 2014-11-27
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Start authoring page req doc with assistance from markus and liam Brady Duga 2014-11-30
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Provide pdf examples of paginated content that cannot be done online Tzviya Siegman 2014-11-13
ACTION-32 (edit) closed And company to review epub 3 ssv and narrow list for submission to pf Tzviya Siegman 2014-12-15
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Help create owl for list of terms created by tf Ivan Herman 2014-12-15
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Send stem survey Peter Krautzberger 2015-01-31
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Reach out to don Tzviya Siegman 2014-11-07
ACTION-36 (edit) closed Call meeting of taskforce (maybe on this monday) Peter Krautzberger 2014-11-07
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Lead activity of collating existing resources of best practices for rdfa Bill Kasdorf 2014-12-20
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Develope comprehensive list of identifiers that should be expressed as uris and contact governance organizations to find current recommendations Bill Kasdorf 2014-12-20
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Finish metadata note Bill Kasdorf 2014-12-20
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Finish and close annotation use cases note Robert Sanderson 2014-12-20
ACTION-41 (edit) closed Reset A11y TF Deborah Kaplan 2014-11-07
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Find someone to review i18n web page Ivan Herman 2015-01-15
ACTION-43 (edit) closed Dpub to read i18n documentation from epub perspective for gap analysis Tzviya Siegman 2015-01-31
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Talk to brady about fleshing out the pagination use cases Markus Gylling 2015-01-19
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Create new wiki for identifiers tf Thierry Michel 2015-03-02
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Send consensus call for dpub aria module Tzviya Siegman 2015-04-27
ACTION-51 (edit) closed Email plinns to start the pagination-in-houdini discussion Dave Cramer 2015-06-02
ACTION-54 (edit) closed Send kf8 links to pom cg Tzviya Siegman 2015-11-16
ACTION-57 (edit) closed File issues on web manifest issue tracker regarding packaging Tzviya Siegman 2016-05-30
ACTION-60 (edit) closed Write this new statement in section 2.1 Charles LaPierre 2016-09-02
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Make a braille usecase for replica of a textbook and cleanup of existing examples if needed. Avneesh Singh 2016-09-02
ACTION-62 (edit) closed Take george's use case for annotations and put it in a new 8.6 section for accessible annotations. Charles LaPierre 2016-09-02
ACTION-66 (edit) closed Remove excess use cases from section 2.1.1 Charles LaPierre 2016-11-03

Add a new action item. See all the action items

Chair, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: closed.html,v 1.1 2017/10/02 11:25:02 carine Exp $