See also: IRC log
Paul to chair if Norm doesn't make it. Most significant agendum: an agenda for TPAC
Norm: Apparently our charter
expired. Liam proposes extending with two plans:
... 1. Finishing the default processing model
... 2. Maintenance
Henry: I think something
non-commital should be there for V.next
... in case we decide to do it.
Alex: At least the opportunity to define some new steps would be good.
Norm: So I'm hearing some consensus for attempting to get possible language extensions in our scope for the extended charter
Vojtech: Perhaps just looking around and seeing if we can help people with what they're doing.
Norm: Ok, I'll take that back to Liam
<scribe> ACTION: Norm to discuss the charter with Liam [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-xproc-minutes.html#action01]
Norm: Expected to be present:
Norm, Vojtech, Mohamed, and Alex. Regrets: Paul, Henry
... Proposed agenda topics: questions about processing model document, errata on XProc language
... Vojtech's observation on p:xslt and our xml:id story
Vojtech: What about the template idea?
Henry: Under the general heading of V.next, there's the template thing, iterate to fixed point, ...
Vojtech: We could take items from the XProc wiki
Norm: We can also talk about V.next
Alex: What about a time slot for other groups to come and discuss it?
Norm: Sure we could invite other groups. I tried to engage the TAG, but they're likely to be light on the ground.
<scribe> ACTION: Norm to write a first draft of the f2f agenda [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-xproc-minutes.html#action02]
Norm: Henry, you had an action to produce a new draft, I had hoped a pub-ready one, any progress?
Henry: I think I can get it done this weekend.
Paul: The moratorium starts on 28 October, last request by 27 October
Norm: We should be able to get in
on that schedule.
... Any other issues to discuss about the profiles document?