The Before and After Demonstration (BAD) is developed by the Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG). It was initially created as part of the WAI-TIES Project in 2005, and updated in 2009 as part of the WAI-AGE Project.
- Shadi Abou-Zahra, W3C WAI
- Eric Eggert, outline – we web.
- Liam McGee, GAWDS/Communis
- Klaus Hartinger, Edelweiss Medienwerkstat
- Wilco Fiers, Accessibility.NL
- Andrew Arch, Vision Australia and W3C WAI
- Steven Faulkner, Vision Australia
- Thomas Jewett, CSULB
- Michael Stenitzer, Wienfluss
- Maik Wagner, MCWIWA
- Wayne Dick, CSLUB
- Sylvie Duchateau, BrailleNet
- Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C WAI
- Suzette Keith, Middlesex University
- Tanguy Loheac, BrailleNet
- Jan Sjoerd Poorta, Accessibility.NL
- Pasquale Popolizio, IWA-HWG
- Henny Swan, RNIB
The fictional band name Les Garçons de la Plage is from the semi-fictional, parody band The Rutles, and the fictional band name Obelisks is from the TV show Saturday Night Live. Some of the headlines are based on real headlines found on the internet but content has been significantly adapted.