Current viewport focus on top
On this page:
About these tests
More HTML 4.01 Tests
UAAG 1.0 Test Suite
UAAG 1.0 Requirement
Keep viewport on top
For graphical user interfaces, allow configuration so that the viewport with the current focus remains "on top" of all other viewports with which it overlaps.
- Tab through the links on this page
- Generally, the user agent must have scripting enabled for this test to function correctly.
- When this page loads, two separate viewports are automatically opened.
- The current focus should remain with the viewport of the main test page and the user should be able to continue to tab through the links in this viewport.
- This viewport should also remain "on top" of the viewports that are automatically opened.
<map name="test-links" id="test-links" title="Test Links">
<a href="../action/return.html" shape="rect">Test Link 1</a>
<a href="../action/return.html" shape="rect">Test Link 2</a>
<a href="../action/return.html" shape="rect">Test Link 3</a>
Test Script Code
window.open ('../action/new-window-1.html', 'new_window', config='left=200, top=200, height=350, width=400, toolbar=yes, menubar=yes, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes, location=yes, directories=yes, status=yes')
window.open ('../action/new-window-2.html', 'new_window2', config='left=400, top=300, height=350, width=400, toolbar=yes, menubar=yes, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes, location=yes, directories=yes, status=yes')
This test is part of a
User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG)
. This work is conducted by the
User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working
, which is part of W3C's
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
. Please send comments on this test to email@example.com (
Test created by:
Last modified: $Date: 2003/04/02 23:46:44 $ by $Author: jongund $
© 1999 - 2003
), All Rights Reserved. W3C