No focus change when script opens new viewport automatically
On this page:
About these tests
More HTML 4.01 Tests
UAAG 1.0 Test Suite
UAAG 1.0 Requirement
No automatic content focus change
Allow configuration so that if a viewport opens without explicit user request, neither its content focus nor its user interface focus automatically becomes the current focus.
- Tab through the links on this page
- Generally, the user agent must have scripting enabled for this test to function correctly.
- When this page loads, a separate viewport is automatically opened.
- The current focus should remain with the viewport of the main test page and the user should be able to continue to tab through the links in this viewport.
- The user interface focus should also remain with the original viewport.
<map name="test-links" id="test-links" title="Test Links">
<a href="../action/return.html" shape="rect">Test Link 1</a>
<a href="../action/return.html" shape="rect">Test Link 2</a>
<a href="../action/return.html" shape="rect">Test Link 3</a>
Test Script Code
window.open ('../action/new-window-1.html', 'new_window', config='left=200, top=200, height=350, width=400, toolbar=yes, menubar=yes, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes, location=yes, directories=yes, status=yes')
This test is part of a
User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG)
. This work is conducted by the
User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working
, which is part of W3C's
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
. Please send comments on this test to firstname.lastname@example.org (
Test created by:
Last modified: $Date: 2003/04/02 23:46:43 $ by $Author: jongund $
© 1999 - 2003
), All Rights Reserved. W3C