Toggle scripts on and off
On this page:
About these tests
More HTML 4.01 Tests
UAAG 1.0 Test Suite
UAAG 1.0 Requirement
Allow configuration not to execute any executable content (e.g., scripts and applets).
- Configure the user agent to not execute the script contained within this page.
- Configure the user agent to execute the script contained within this page.
- The user can configure the user agent to not execute the script contained within this page.
- When scripting is toggled to off, the number in the text box does not increase.
- The user can configure the user agent to execute the script contained within this page.
- When scripting is toggled to on, the number in the text box increases.
<form method="post" action="../action/return.html" name="counterForm" id="counterForm" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">
<label for="counterDisplay">This number increases while scripting is toggled on:</label>
<input type="text" size="8" name="counterDisplay" id="counterDisplay"></input>
Test Script Code
This test is part of a
User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG)
. This work is conducted by the
User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working
, which is part of W3C's
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
. Please send comments on this test to firstname.lastname@example.org (
Test created by:
Last modified: $Date: 2003/04/02 23:46:35 $ by $Author: jongund $
© 1999 - 2003
), All Rights Reserved. W3C