This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
The WCAG Working Group is involved in the following Task Forces:
- Evaluation Methodology Task Force
- HTML 5 and ARIA Techniques Task Force
- Mobile Accessibility Task Force
- Cognitive Accessibility Task Force
- Test Samples Development Task Force
- WCAG2ICT Task Force
See also Task Forces on the WCAG home page.
Task Forces are asked to keep the WCAG Working Group apprised of their status and plans on a regular basis. Please use the Task Force Report Template. Previous reports are referenced from the Task Force Reports page.