View Individual Comment
- Sort Terms: >
- Document: WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
- Submitter: Judy Brewer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Affiliation: W3C/WAI, on behalf of the Education and Outreach Working Group
- Source: Archived Comment
- Comment Type: editorial
- Location: time-limits-required-behaviors
- Status: Resolved (comment accepted). Response Status: 79
Part of Item:
Comment Type: editorial
Comment (including rationale for proposed change):
The term \"time-out\" (also written as \"timeout\" in the same section) is not a familiar term for many readers.
Add a glossary entry for \"time-out.\"
Resolution - Pending Response:
We have updated SC 2.2.1 to use the term "time limit" instead of "time-out".
- Related Issues:
- Assigned To: Nobody
- Last Edited: 2007-06-30 04:05:12