View Individual Comment
- Sort Terms: REORGANIZE - #4 is "interoperable with assistive technologies.
- Document: WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
- Submitter: Andi Snow-Weaver <email@example.com> Affiliation: IBM
- Source: Archived Comment
- Comment Type: substantive
- Location: overview-design-principles (Principle 4)
- Status: Resolved (comment partially accepted). Response Status: 79
The title for principle 4 does not fit the requirements. Also, future user agents may not render the old content. The principle just does not make sense.
Change principle 4 to "Content must be interoperable with assistive technologies."
Resolution - Pending Response:
We have revised Principle 4 to fit the requirements more accurately.
- Related Issues: 716
- Assigned To: Nobody
- Last Edited: 2007-06-11 14:03:43