View Individual Comment
- Sort Terms:
- Document: WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
- Submitter: Andi Snow-Weaver <firstname.lastname@example.org> Affiliation: IBM
- Source: Archived Comment
- Comment Type: question
- Location: media-equiv-real-time-captions
- Status: Resolved (comment partially accepted). Response Status: 79
How should we classify an interactive multimedia game that is continuously drawing to a visual canvas? Is this pre-recorded or live multimedia?
Resolution - Pending Response:
We have added a note to the SC:
Note: If multimedia is completely computer generated, it is not live and is subject to the requirements for pre-recorded multimedia in WCAG 2.0.
- Related Issues:
- Assigned To: Nobody
- Last Edited: 2007-06-11 14:02:22