View Individual Comment
- Sort Terms: Color
- Document: Understanding WCAG 2.0
- Submitter: Alex Li <email@example.com>
- Source: Archived Comment
- Comment Type: substantive
- Location: content-structure-separation-without-color (Examples)
- Status: Resolved (comment accepted). Response Status: Reply sent to commenter: No response from commenter yet
Part of Item: Examples
Comment Type: GE
Comment (including rationale for proposed change):
It is not clear from the success criteria that greyed-out inactive element would pass 1.3.2.
Add simple example that grey-out inactive elements are visually distinguishable from normal active elements.
Resolution - Pending Response:
We have added an example of disabled form elements to How To Meet Success Criterion 1.3.2.
- Related Issues:
- Assigned To: Becky Gibson
- Last Edited: 2007-05-30 13:58:16