View Individual Comment
- Sort Terms: CONTRAST
- Document: WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
- Submitter: Greg Lowney <firstname.lastname@example.org> Affiliation: Lowney Access Research, LLC
- Source: Archived Comment
- Comment Type: editorial
- Location: (A.Luminosity Contrast Ratio)
- Status: Resolved (comment accepted). Response Status: 77
Definition of LUMINOSITY CONTRAST RATIO assumes that the foreground is text, but one success criterion applies it to non-text content such as diagrams.
Replaced both occurances of "text" with "foreground" in the definition.
Resolution - Pending Response:
We have updated the definition as proposed.
- Related Issues:
- Assigned To: Nobody
- Last Edited: 2007-06-30 04:47:43