View Individual Comment
- Sort Terms:
- Document: WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
- Submitter: Greg Lowney <email@example.com> Affiliation: Lowney Access Research, LLC
- Source: Archived Comment
- Comment Type: substantive
- Location: (Examples)
- Status: Resolved (comment accepted). Response Status: 79
The example conformance claims are invalid because they omit the full name and URI of the guidelines, which are required according to the section "Required components of a conformance claim".
Replace "W3C's WCAG 2.0" with "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-WCAG20-YYYYMMDD/"
Resolution - Pending Response:
The draft has been revised as proposed.
- Related Issues:
- Assigned To: Nobody
- Last Edited: 2007-06-30 04:40:26