> EOWG Home Page > EO Deliverables
Change Log for Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation Tools for Web
This page records change requests and changes made to the WAI Resource
and Transformation Tools for Web Content Accessibility. Please send
additions or corrections to wai-eo-editors @w3.org. Last updated 23
August 2002 by Judy Brewer (jbrewer @w3.org).
*Candidate* change requests (proposed, but no consensus
from EOWG yet) for 23 August 2002 discussion
- split into resource suite format, one intro page, three tools pages
- correct "transform tools" to "transformation tools" throughout doc
- list Len Kasday as original contributor or original developer of
document not as current contributor
- standardize structure of description of each tool (some are narrative,
some are bulletted; they provide different kinds of information)
- get legal advice to improve quality and clarity of disclaimer, and
cross-link from each page if split into separate pages
- fix spacing
- fix acronym references to working group in introduction
- standardize formatting & style to basic WAI resource suite &
style sheets (eg. remove centering on page nav; remove HR before H2, etc.
- regularize style & tone of descriptions (currently some are
technical, some are pr-oriented, some are 2nd-person pronoun-style informal,
- update list of resources at the end!!! or cross-link to wai resources
page from the top, period.
- standardize spelling, capitalization, grammar, etc, to W3C style
eg. Web not web, etc.; use complete sentences, etc.
- eventually have it be database driven, sortable according to key
words, language availability, free/paid, etc.
- after re-organizing, send out for comment
- include more information where available on tools available in languages
other than English, and standardize the way the language information is represented
- provide last-updated dates for all entries
- repeat the "definitions" of the section headers where the section
headers actually appear, not just at beginning of document
- add narrative descriptions to tools that currently have none.