Welcome to the wiki of the W3C Web Security related activities.
This wiki is providing you with
- an entry point to each group wiki
- a reference to the important on-going deliverables, gathering efforts of security contributors in W3C
Other important activities are happening on other groups and that may impact the web (security) model
W3C deliverables to monitor
Some working draft are currently discussed in those different groups and should require your review and comments :
- User Interface Security Directives for Content Security Policy at Last Call stage
- Web Crypto API at Last Call stage
- Content Security Policy 1.1 at WD draft
- Subresource Integrity at FPWD stage
How to contribute ?
You want to be part of this effort related to improving standards and implementations to advance the security of the Web?
- join the WG or IG
- contribute to this wiki
This wiki is open for contributions by all with a W3C account. For general discussions, please refer to the public-web-security mailing list.
- request a Member account (use if you work for a W3C member company)
- request a Public account (use otherwise)
- password mailback
Related Groups to Liaise With
Note : you can access the old version of that wiki