Input for Agenda Planning for the XHTML2 Working Group

This is the view of actions grouped by issues ordered by due dates; see also the view of issues groups by products.

Open issues with open and pending review action items

Only showing action items due before

Grouped by issues
remove PRE from Structural model (purely presentational (ISSUE-7 PRE obolete & should be removed)
 (edit)ACTION-70 on Gregory Rosmaita: - send post to list explaining concerns over PRE - due 2009-07-14 - pending review

Action Items Pending Review

There are 2 pending review actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-70 (edit) pending review - send post to list explaining concerns over PRE Gregory Rosmaita 2009-07-14 PRE obolete & should be removed
ACTION-75 (edit) pending review - prepare wiki page with background to ARIA's role dependency question Gregory Rosmaita 2009-12-23 Spec Reviews

Overdue action items

There are 40 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) open - write to DOM3 guys on when registration will occur and when events can be fired; coordinate deeper discussion Roland Merrick 2008-10-08 XML Events 2
ACTION-2 (edit) open - explore possibilities and what happens with registration and deregistration of listeners at load time and at unload Roland Merrick 2008-10-08 XML Events 2
ACTION-14 (edit) open Produce a features document that describes the various feature names for the XHTML collection. Shane McCarron 2008-11-25
ACTION-27 (edit) open text for @src to clerify item not in DOM and address styling implications Steven Pemberton 2008-11-29 XHTML2
ACTION-54 (edit) open Write up concrete proposal for dealing with XHTML 2 vs. XForms 1.1 attributes on SUBMISSION element etc. Shane McCarron 2009-03-17
ACTION-68 (edit) open Work out how to merge q values in the specification of content negotiation with hreftype etc. Steven Pemberton 2009-04-02
ACTION-71 (edit) open Confer with XForms group about adding a form value to the default role vocabulary. Steven Pemberton 2009-04-15
ACTION-76 (edit) open - get RDFa task force to contribute to, sign onto or issue CURIE comment on Last Call draft of OWL2 Shane McCarron 2009-05-01 CURIEs
ACTION-79 (edit) open - post list of outstanding old issue tracking system items to public-xhtml2 in preparation for final disposition Shane McCarron 2009-04-30
ACTION-80 (edit) open Advance role module to CR Steven Pemberton 2009-05-06
ACTION-81 (edit) open Prepare an xml events 2 draft for publication. Shane McCarron 2009-05-13
ACTION-82 (edit) open Send pointer to DTD of 1.1+RDFa+Aria+role Shane McCarron 2009-05-20
ACTION-83 (edit) open And Shane work through the issues on the PERs and send the group suggestions Steven Pemberton 2009-05-27
ACTION-84 (edit) open Update the vocab document for new rel value i18nrules Steven Pemberton 2009-05-27
ACTION-85 (edit) open Ask Alessio to tell us if HTML DOM still requires @name on form and image Steven Pemberton 2009-06-17
ACTION-86 (edit) open Produce updated PER drafts and disposition of comments documents Shane McCarron 2009-06-17
ACTION-87 (edit) open Fix the SotD to refer to Appx C Shane McCarron 2009-07-01
ACTION-88 (edit) open Update use of lang and xml:lang Shane McCarron 2009-07-01
ACTION-89 (edit) open Make doctype required Shane McCarron 2009-07-01
ACTION-90 (edit) open Produce RelaxNG implementations for XHTML 1.1, XHTML Print, XHTML Basic 1.1, and XHTML + RDFa Shane McCarron 2009-07-15
ACTION-91 (edit) open Update the XHTML 1.2 draft to correct the references and ensure the schema implementations are up to date. Shane McCarron 2009-07-15
ACTION-92 (edit) open Convert ALL rec-track drafts to notes by 2009-12-31 Shane McCarron 2009-07-15
ACTION-93 (edit) open Update implementations of @profile, and errata Shane McCarron 2009-07-22
ACTION-94 (edit) open Add @lang to bdo for xhtml 1.1 Shane McCarron 2009-07-22
ACTION-95 (edit) open Add @version information to XHTML Basic 1.1 PER similar to XHTML 1.1... maybe XHTML Print alsoThe start tag SHOULD contain a version attribute that declares the version of XHTML in use. The version of this version of XHTML is -//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN. Shane McCarron 2009-07-22
ACTION-96 (edit) open Produce DoC of the issues we covered Steven Pemberton 2009-08-26
ACTION-97 (edit) open Reply to @ismap message Steven Pemberton 2009-09-23
ACTION-98 (edit) open Update the M12N Disposition of comments document Shane McCarron 2009-10-14
ACTION-99 (edit) open - take modularization to PER Steven Pemberton 2009-10-14
ACTION-100 (edit) open Respnd to AvK reply about XHR Steven Pemberton 2009-10-21
ACTION-102 (edit) open Produce a note version of XHTML 2 Shane McCarron 2009-11-18
ACTION-103 (edit) open - ensure that all changes to PER are described in the "Status of Document" section Shane McCarron 2009-11-25
ACTION-104 (edit) open - set up test document that can be used for XHTML Basic and XHTML 1.1 (same test file, different DOCTYPES) Steven Pemberton 2009-11-25
ACTION-105 (edit) open - adjust schema for XHTML Basic, 1.1, and Print Shane McCarron 2009-11-25
ACTION-106 (edit) open Edit and push XHTML2 note by Monday 11th Shane McCarron 2010-01-13
ACTION-107 (edit) open Ping r12a about namespace use Steven Pemberton 2010-01-13
ACTION-110 (edit) open - talk to PlH and Judy Brewer about WAI taking over specifications from XHTML2 Steven Pemberton 2010-02-10
ACTION-111 (edit) open Suggest wording for q value section of media types doc Shane McCarron 2010-03-17
ACTION-112 (edit) open Provide info for appx E of media types doc Steven Pemberton 2010-03-17
ACTION-113 (edit) open Get permission to publish our relax work as a note Steven Pemberton 2010-04-14

Action items due next week

There are 0 upcoming actions.

Issues discussed over the last week

There are 0 recently discussed issues listed in the system.

Chair, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: agenda.html,v 1.1 2011/01/03 13:53:47 dom Exp $