|Name||Attending dinner on 1st Nov||Special food needs (vegetarian/vegan/etc.)|
|Felix Sasaki (W3C/DFKI)||Yes|
|Fredrik Liden (ENLASO)||Yes|
|Ankit Srivastava (DCU)||Yes|
|David Filip (UL)||Yes||bacontarian|
|Dominic Jones (TCD)||Yes||vegetarian|
|Leroy Finn (TCD)||Yes|
|Dave Lewis (TCD)||Yes|
|Milan Karasek (MOR)||Yes|
|Renat Bikmatov (Logrus)||Yes|
|Sebastian Sklarß (]init[)||Yes|
|Matthias Kandora (]init[)||Yes||vegetarian|
|Bert Bos (W3C), afternoon of day 1||Yes|
|Pedro L. Díez Orzas (Linguaserve)||Yes|
|Mauricio del Olmo (Linguaserve)||Yes|
|Pablo Nieto (Linguaserve)||Yes|
|Jirka Kosek (UEP)||Yes|
|Moritz Hellwig (Cocomore)||Yes|
|Karl Fritsche (Cocomore)||Yes|
|Clemens Weins (Cocomore)||Yes|
|Mārcis Pinnis (Tilde)||Yes|
- Yves Savourel (ENLASO)
- Tadej Štajner (JSI)
Dial in info for remote participants: see Dial in info for regular call
2 Logistics, Travel Information, Loding etc.
Note: the up to date information about the location, accommodation, transportation etc. is always available at http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/ . It is highly recommended that you visit that page a few days before you start the trip.
- Dates: 1-2 November 2012
- Location: see http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/#Venue
- Host: W3C
- Emergency contact (Felix): +49 160 9832 6769
- Go to http://irc.w3.org/
- Enter your user name and the channel #mlw-lt
- We will use IRC for discussions with external participants and for scribing
- Phone bridge: We will use the dial in for the regular call
- Accommodation http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/#Accommodation
- Transportation http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/#Transportation
- The complete TPAC week at a glance http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/#Schedule
3 Dinner on evening of 1 November
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Location: Brasserie Georges - Traditional Cuisine http://www.brasseriegeorges.com
- Address: Place Page, 30 cours de Verdun, 69002 Lyon
- Phone: +184.108.40.206.54.54
- Contact person: Manuelle
- Metro stop: Perrache. See also map.
- We ordered a menue including drinks to save time.
4 Objectives / preparation needed from the working group
- Discuss implementation issues for your use cases. TBD: everybody, add implementation state / implementation issues to http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary by 22 October, see related mail. This will be the basis for a more fine grained agenda.
- Review test suite commitments, see related mail.
- Review current experience with test suite, need for test suite changes
- Review test results
- HTML5 and W3C / TPAC joint meeting with HTML Working Group.
- Goal: raise awareness of ITS 2.0 in HTML5, gather potential issues
- Milestones until end of 2013 (draft to be provided by Felix)
- Open issues in the draft, see open issues list
For topics, see objectives above.
Below is mostly a session list. Detailed timing will be done on the morning of 1st Nov
5.1 Thursday 1st Nov: MLW-LT WG meeting agenda
- Meeting start 9 a.m.
- Break and lunch schedule, see http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/schedule#thu
- 10:30-11:00 Break
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 15:30-16:00 Break
- 17:30 Adjourn
- review open issues. Which one to takle f2f?
- review implementation isssues. See also the notes from Yves.
- Algorithm for the building of the list of domain needs to be finalized.
- Need for a common representation of the ITS data categories in XLIFF, see XLIFF_Mapping
- XML Schema subset of regex for allowed characters
- Allowed Characters regular expression for not allowing HTML tags in content nodes where only plain text content is allowed. See also Felix action related to ECMA i18n API
- Allowed Characters: Find a better way to disallow HTML tags. Currently using: [^<>]
- Need to add all the document HMTL tags (wrap the content with html, head, body tags) so we can add a link to a global rules XML
- Troubles with namespaces in HTML5.
- Need to come to an agreement to map domain values to be consistent for both Lucy and DCU's MT Systems.
- Problems to use global rules with the provenance and quality metadata since ATLAS PW1 cannot place files on the client server.
- CDATA in XML for the content - How to handle Rules affecting content in CDATA from XML?
- Language Information: Use-Case? When is xml:lang or lang not enough or can't be used?
- Update of domain mapping algorithm - does it work for everybody?
session 1: implementation issues
session 2: implemenation issues continued
session 3: test suite and implementation plan
- Update / Review of Data Categories located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgIk0-aoSKOadG5HQmJDT2EybWVvVC1VbnF5alN2S3c
- Assure 2 implementation commitments per data feature in the above google doc.
- Establish which programming languages / frameworks are being used in Implementations.
- Arrange date for Webinar on Test Suite Implementation during early November.
- Review Test Suite Files including:
- Sorting of Attributes Alphabetically (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-tests/2012Oct/0027.html)
- Output containing its:* and * use both or use just one standard way
- Freezing use of test-suite website until files more stable and using only GitHub in the mean time.
- Define a specification for it to share with all the implementors involved with the tests? Potential future usage of the Test Suite for anyone who wants to implement ITS 2.0 to test any file and obtain an output to compare with his own results?
session 4 - life demos
- CMS to TMS System (presented by Cocomore/Linguaserve), about 20 minutes, since there a part for the CMS and another for TMS
- Online MT System (presented by Linguaserve), about 10 minutes
day wrap-up, agenda planning for Friday
5.2 Friday 2nd Nov: MLW-LT WG meeting agenda
- Meeting start 8:30 a.m.
- 8:30 meeting start, agenda review, HTML meeting last prep, moving 8:50 to HTML WG room
- 9:00 - 9:30 HTML WG meeting
- 9:30 ITS tool discussion, see action-256 thread.
- 10:30 break
- 11:00 meeting with i18n wg esp. about ruby and directionality.
- 11:30 Domain lowercasing again, too many global rules topic, absolute location paths in pointer attributes
- 12:00 General spec comments from Mārcis or others and review of editoral notes in spec
- 12:30-13:00 Time planing for 2013 (conferences and f2f etc., see event and f2f list or Best Practices topics) and beyond (meetings, conferences, final workshop, life after LT-Web project)
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 open implementors gathering
- 14:30 action item (see also action03 from 1 November) and issues review
- 15:00 Adjourn
- 15:00 Breakout: XLIFF mapping
Time planing until end of November review:
- Doodle about 1/2 day virtual meetings, see http://doodle.com/heh7k59h7vkvnv88?
- 23 November cut off date for feature discussion
- After that within a week schema and test suite work
- Last call working draft publication in 1st week of December
- test suite webinar 4 December 2 p.m. UTC