From: KAZUMI Saito [mailto:ksaito@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 3:27 AM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: fixed property of the min/max/Inclusive/Exclusive facet

Hellow.

I'd like to know the {fixed} property of the min/max/Inclusive/Exclusive
facet.
Please suggest to me.

When user derived data type TYPE-A has the minInclusive facet with
{fixed}
property as true, can I specify the minExclusive facet to the TYPE-B
which
derived from TYPE-A by restriction ?

In the different derivation step, we can specify the minExclusive and
minInclusice. The {fixed} property does not affect to such situation ?

Best Regards.

-----
 KAZUMI Saito  FUJITSU Ltd.