Re: WOWG: Proposed test cases for qualified cardinality constraints

At 12:58 PM +0100 4/17/02, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>I attach test cases for the qualified cardinality constraints which we have
>agreed are not part of OWL.
>
>I ask that the chairs schedule time in a telecon to discuss the following
>proposal:

time added to telecon

>I propose:
>
>[[[
>
>The WebOnt WG:
>- approves the error test cases showing that qualified cardinality
>constraints are not part of OWL.
>- actions Dan Connolly to arrange a test repository on the http://www.w3.org
>site
>- actions Dan Connolly to arrange direct CVS access for appropriate members
>of the test focus area to that repository
>- actions Jeremy Carroll to update the repository to include the approved
>qualified cardinality constraint test cases.
>
>Moreover, the WG assigns to the test focus area responsibility for
>maintaining the approved test cases in light of future changes made to OWL
>by the WG (for example, the assignment of an appropriate namespace).
>
>]]]
>
>Jeremy

[snip]

ALL - the way Jeremy did this should be a model for how we do things
in the WG - he asked an item be added on the agenda, he put a
specific proposal in the request, and he made explicit action
recommendations that can be traced.

let me strongly urge you all to consider this message when you have
things you'd like discussed, and that you try to emulate it when
possible.

thanks Jeremy!

  -Jim H.
p.s. Note that Jeremy proposes actions for someone else (in this case
Dan) - these do not become Actions until the other person agrees - if
they don't agree, then we can look for other people etc. -
AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler