Re: Technique F9

In both cases, you're "inputting" in a form control (in this case a
combobox) and as a result of inputting, your context changes
unexpectedly, so I'd fail that case as well (rather than trying to
thin-slice "it didn't happen on the keypress itself, but once I left the
field".

Normatively the SC says "Changing the setting of any user interface
component..." and if it changes only after you tab away, that still
counts I'd say.

--
Patrick H. Lauke

* https://www.splintered.co.uk/