Re: Word Wrapping Mathematical Formulas

I'll have to write out the code. I am really thinking this is more of an
authoring tool transformation. The main idea is to break up an expression
into multiple expressions that will pack as  tightly as line space enables.
An individual can break a very long expression at obvious points like
relational symbols, =, <, >, \leq, \geq, \neq etc. This should suffice, but
there are also higher precedence operators like +, -, | for extremely long
expressions. I'll code some expressions in LaTeX and MathML this week and
post them next week.
Best, Wayne