Re: drop down lists

Hello Kelly,

to avoid triggering the behaviour, with Internet Explorer you have to
use a different method for going through the items (I think alt-arrow
instead of plain arrows). The best solution would be fixing Internet
Explorer so its behaviour was more intuitive. In the meantime users
just have to learn how the interface works as is.

To stop the behaviour, you can put the go button back (implemented
properly to work with or without javascript), instead of triggering
from an onChange event in the menu itself. (There are other solutions,
but they are more complicated and don't work very intuitively).

I'm not blind, but I navigate by keyboard a lot. It's an annoying
behaviour (but I haven't used IE for a long time, which is another
solution).

cheers

Chaals