From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@tetralogical.com>
Date: Wednesday, 7 February 2024 at 08:55
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: FYI: specification for embeddeding a dark/bright mode toggle switch into websites
Hello AG,

This proposal has been made to the Web Incubator CG (WICG). The proposal
is essentially about having authoring guidance, and since that isn't
something W3C does very much outside of accessibility, we thought you
might be interested:
https://github.com/WICG/proposals/issues/125

This is FYI, so if it isn't something the WG feels might have a place
within WCAG, let me know.

Léonie

--
Léonie Watson (she/her)