Re: Broken understanding pages - missing examples?

Hi Folks,

I have found what I think was causing the problem. Looks like it goes back to a change that was made in January. I have updated the generating XSLT. Fixes to the Understanding docs will be published whenI do my monthly stuff first week in December. Unless anyone requires them to be published earlier.

Thanks

Kevin

>>> https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux