Re: SC 4.1.1 and WCAG 2.0

Normatively, 2.0 and 2.1 (without any errata) already contain a clause
"...except where the specifications allow these features." The note that we
added (in errata in 2.0, and in republishing 2.1) clarifies our position
that we interpret the *existing* normative language as *already* not
requiring testing of 4.1.1 for HTML content.