Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Pre-CFC - Updating "programmatically determined link context"

Hey Scott,
Thank you for this clarification. Does that then mean that if a link is
inside a heading, the rest of the heading text would not serve as context
for that link? Am I reading that definition correctly? The spec text is a
little confusing to me. The examples explicitly say heading content isn't
part of a paragraph, but the definition of paragraph doesn't mention
headings. Does that distinction matter to screen readers?